Important Tax Links
- Pay Federal Taxes Online
- Where is my IRS Refund?
- Five Signs of Small Business Identity Theft, New Protection Methods
- Individual Taxpayers: Seven Things to Do When an IRS Letter Arrives
- IRS says Strong Passwords Help Keep Tax Data Safe
Tax Return Information
- Paying Your Taxes – Tips to Remember
- Pay TN Department of Revenue without a Tax Return (new link coming soon)
- When to Amend Your Federal Tax Return
- Tips for Filing an Amended Return
IRS Tax Tips
- Capital Gains & Losses – 10 Helpful Facts
- Taxable or Not – What You Need to Know about Income
- IRS “What’s Hot” page
- Click here to find out about moving expense deductions
- Name Change? How it Impacts Taxes
- AMT (Alternative Minimum Tax) Assistant for Individuals
- Net Investment Income Tax (NIIT) – Does it apply to you?
- Unemployment Benefits/Compensation – 5 Key Facts — Examples
- Top 10 Tax Tips about Debt Cancellation
- Determine If You Are Subject to the Individual Shared Responsibility Provision
- What the IRS says is the most up to date information on the ACA
- IRS ACA Resources for Individuals and Families offers information and interactive tools to see if you are eligible for the Premium Tax Credit or a Coverage Exemption. You can also estimate your Premium Tax Credit or your Shared Responsibility Payment.