When you log into your client portal, you’ll be able to
- Update your contact information
- Request an appointment
- Upload documents to your tax preparer
- Send questions or notes with attachments to our Admin staff or your preparer
- Get a copy of your Invoice
- PAY your invoice and get a copy of your Receipt, and
- Get a copy of your tax return (after we process your payment)
In fact, using the Client Portal is the best way to send information to your preparer or ask questions! Instead of emailing a question or tax information to us, simply Log Into the portal and send secure messages with or without attachments. No more messing around with password protecting a file to attach to an email, then trying to get the password to us without publishing it to the world!
Simply click this link to access your Client Portal now. Go to your CLIENT PORTAL
Were you referred to us but aren’t yet a client? Click the Referred Link.
If you are a NEW Client and wish to request an appointment, click NEW Client appointment Request.